Kids are very fascinated by jewelry. However, they are very particular about their maintenance and storage. And their children’s jewelry box also needs to be somewhat funky and attractive.
As their name suggests, Jewelers are a very practical object for storing earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and, ultimately, your entire jewelry collection. Its primary function is to keep them organized and away from air and dust. Not for nothing, especially in the case of costume jewelry; if they spend a lot of time outdoors, they could rust.
There are those who prefer more superficial and more discreet jewelers, while some girls opt for more voluminous models equipped with several floors and compartments. In the end, each one must choose what is most practical. The variety of sizes, shapes and materials is at your disposal.
Here are a Few Things You Should Know About Children’s Jewelry Boxes Before Buying:
- It needs to be attractive as well as safe
- It should have a lot of compartments in it to ensure maximum storage
- The material should be strong.
- It is very important to ensure that the material used in the kids jewelry box is non-toxic and safe for kids.
- The edges of the box should not be sharp as it may hurt.
- Kids love attractive and colorful designs, so Children’s Jewelry Box should be very colorful. It would be nice if the box contains their favorite cartoon character.
- Jewelry case made of fully compostable bioplastic PLA (polylactide)
- Jewellery box uk, whose starting material is produced from a multistage sugar synthesis, are a solid alternative to conventional jewelry packaging.
- Beyond some of the original creation on the market, some range also includes sustainable
- jewelry packaging based on another material: CARDBOARD
- 100% recycled body
- 100% recycled coating
- 100% recycled foam
- 300% sustainability! – There are no commitments
Anyone can choose from different stamping methods for cardboard boxes to highlight logos or images in different ways. This gives your individual jewelry packaging a particularly noble appearance. Offset printing or modern digital printing also allows unique motifs on your packaging!
Refinements give cases a certain elegance.
- Flat-screen printing
- Silkscreen on structure
- High relief screen printing
- Low relief screen printing
- Holographic screen printing
The interior serves to protect against external damage due to its shock-absorbing properties. In addition, it fixes and positions your valuables in the desired place and thus prevents unwanted scratches. For example, in the case of foam interiors, the cavities in the corresponding positions are perforated by the machine. In this way, the interior provides an additional security effect during transport and the desired appearance when opening the jewelry box. A defining moment for the future use of accessories. Because here quality is decisive!
- Flocked foam
- Flocked concave interior
- Handmade interiors
- Cardboard interior
- Thermoformed interior
The Most Important Thing of Children’s Jewelry Box
Having a good jeweler will save you a lot of time in choosing your jewelry pieces from the jewelry box.
Capacity is a crucial factor, but it is also important that it allows an optimal distribution of all jewels because of the existence of compartments of different sizes.
The material inside the Children’s Jewelry Box is as essential as the outside. The lining must be soft and padded so as not to damage the jewelry.
On the outside, it can be made with leather, and on the inside, it can have a velvet and flannel lining. It can have four primary sections, a strip of rolls for the rings, three hanging earring holders and an elastic pocket on the top cover. It can be cute, cuddly pink color that will look great on your nightstand or dresser.