It is not a matter of surprise that non-stick frying pans are the most sold in the category of frying pans worldwide. They are straightforward to use, clean and have an excellent price margin. Besides all these advantages, the biggest problem is their coating. The coating on the pans does not last long, and they must be replaced after the layer is gone. The more significant matter of concern is what these coatings are made of. Most coatings are made of chemicals such as PFOA, PFAS, and PTFE, making it more difficult for people to decide which one to buy.
Best Frying Pans to Avoid Chemicals
These products in this list have been tested and declared safe for use. They have been declared free of the chemicals such as PFAS. These are best if you are willing to live a healthy life and provide the same to your family.
Caraway Cookware Frying Pans
Having a frying pan of Caraway Cookware is a dream of many home cooks as they are just like the non-stick ones when it comes to ease. For any healthy cooking without chemicals, you can consider this pan.
- They come with a magnetic rack in which you can place them sideways.
- They come with canvas Lid Holders for ease of storage.
- They also have two cork trivets.
- They can be purchased in Mini Duos.
- Very durable, and the coating does not wear out.
- Easy to clean.
- It can be used in the oven with a temp limit of 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made In Cookware Frying Pans
These frying pans are an excellent choice for professional and home chefs. It is a brand owned by a family which has reached over a hundred years.
- These pans are usually made of stainless steel or carbon steel.
- They have all the non-stick features like in other non-stick pans.
- They are safe and non-toxic cookware for home use and restaurant use.
- They are well designed for even spreading heat.
- Very much durable.
- Approved by a chef of Michelin
- They have a very high heat capacity.
GreenPan Cookware Frying Pans
GreenPan has been providing healthy and chemical-free cookware for years. It is the only brand exceeding all expectations through its cooking pans. Handles have mind-blowing stability.
- They come with comfortable handles for better gripping.
- The coating does not contain PFAS, Lead, Cadmium, or any chemical substance.
- They have a Signature Thermolon Ceramic Non-Stick coating.
- Tolerates most metal utensils, which the others don’t.
- They emit 60% less carbon dioxide during its curing phase.
- They tolerate a high amount of heat.
- Highly durable and can be used for a long time.
Staub Cookware Frying Pans
Staub cookware provides a high-quality frying pan that is very good at keeping the moisture content of the food you are cooking. They come in three different sizes. It was developed for the first time by famous French Chef – Paul Bocuse.
- They are made of Enameled Cast Iron, free of all toxins.
- The Innovative lid of this pan traps any condensation.
- Handles are angular
- It is cumbersome and sturdy, which makes it an investment for a lifetime.
- They can stand a high amount of heat.
- They are best for extreme use and are very durable.
- They also retain a very high amount of heat.
Demeyere Cookware Frying Pans
It is a cookware company run by a Belgian family that has built a name in making cookware utensils for over a hundred years. These pans come with Silvinox Technology. The classy and elegant look of this product enhances the functionality as well.
- They can easily retain the silvery white shine for a very long time.
- They are made with Silvinox Technology – a fantastic electrochemical surface treatment in place of coating.
- They are made of 7-ply stainless steel.
- The flat bottom prevents the pans from warping in high temperatures.
- Very easy to clean.
- Very good at conducting heat.
- Very famous amongst professional chefs.
Thus if you are looking for a chemical-free frying pan, these are some of the best you can use. They can easily be affordable by the people and are completely worth every penny. Most of these pans are usually used by professional chefs, making them best to use at home.