Whether you are planning to deck up for a grand night-out or binge Netflix in your pajamas, a good hairstyle is a MUST! If you are a woman with a short forehead, finding the right hairstyle might be difficult. But- hey! Don’t worry, after hours of brainstorming and researches, we have for you the 5 best hairstyles for the small forehead.
What is the Best Hairstyle for a Small Forehead?
These are some of the best hairstyles to try out if you have a small forehead.
Long Side-swept Bangs – If you are trying to make your forehead look bigger, this is what you go for. Not too fuzzy, not too complicated, these bangs are simple, subtle, and elegant perfect for all your day ins and day outs. IF you want effortless bangs with an illusion of a longish forehead, this is perfect for you.
Pixie Cut – Pixie cut is in trend right now. It gives a messy touch to the face enhancing all the peak points. It is one of the best hairstyles for small foreheads. This chic style statement will make your hair effortlessly gorgeous and unique.
Feathered Bangs or Wispy Bangs – Feathered bangs are a great choice for soft foreheads. If you don’t want your short forehead to stand out nor get prominent bangs, get feathers. These are layered bangs that sit with your hair seamlessly giving them a very natural and soft look.
What are the Best Hairstyles for a Small Forehead and Round Face?
If you have a round face with a small forehead, try out these hairstyles.
Graduated Bangs – The most amazing thing about these bangs is that they will suit your face perfectly irrespective of the shape. It blends easily with the rest of your hair and softens the sharp features of your face.
Textured Bangs – Texturing has always been at the top of the hairstyle lookbook. It is also the best option in the category of hairstyles for small foreheads and round faces. The textures can be as thick or as thin you want. The middle portion enhances your forehead while the longer sides of the bangs counter the round shape, making it look sharper.
How to Style Short Hair With a Small Forehead?
You might think it is difficult to manage a small forehead if you have short hair. Well, it’s not. Here are a few hairstyles for small foreheads if you have short hair.
- Go for bob cut with bangs. Who doesn’t like bob? Effortlessly elegant, chic, and perfect for every occasion, this look is bound to make you the star of the show.
- If you have a round face and shoulder-length hair, a bouncy lob is a very appealing choice.
- Asymmetric bob is another great hairstyle you can choose. It goes with all age groups. With the A-line front look, you also don’t have to worry about your short forehead.
- Shaggy Pixie will give you a very aesthetic look. The fringes cover the forehead and make the features of your face pop out. The overall rugged touch in this look makes it very attractive.
How to Style Long Hair For a Small Forehead?
Long hair is bliss. It works wonders when you style it or even leave it as it is. If you are wondering how to manage your small forehead with long hair, here are some tips:
- For Side-parted open hair, section your hair in the side and let it loose. The natural structure of the hair will highlight your face and make your forehead look bigger.
- You can also go for a Retro Bow Bun. This works great with bangs and you can notch it up a bit by adding a bow.
- Last but not the least, go for the sleek topknot. Nothing is more beautiful than your natural hairline.
What are the Best Curly Hairstyles for Small Foreheads?
Do you have naturally curly hair and a small forehead that is bothering you? These are some of the hairstyles you should try out:
- Curly bob with bangs will suit your face and make the forehead look bigger.
- If you have small forehead and thick and curly hair, go for a chin-length messy haircut. It will enhance the features of your face.
- You can also go for tight curls. It will make your hair look voluminous and gorgeous.
A hairstyle isn’t just how it makes us look; it’s something that makes us feel good about ourselves. Make yourself look more confident, win hearts with your first impression, and embrace the best form of yourself by getting the right hairstyle. These were some of the hairstyles for small foreheads to help you in the journey of finding yourself.