Summer means frequent water thirst. We get thirstier in summer than in winter. So it is very important to drink water in summer. Water helps keep our body hydrated. So the best refreshing drink is very necessary. If you do not like water then you can drink other drinks like coconut water, juice, and homemade soft drinks, etc. In summer, water is very important to keep our bodies hydrated. So whether it is water or other drinks, we should drink it in summer. Today I will share with you 10 recipes that taste good, healthier, and easy to make. So, let’s know what to drink this summer along with water.
A refreshing drink changes form limeade. If you don’t like pulp in your drink then strain it.
- 2cup Sugar
- 8cup water
- 1 ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Take 2cups of water and sugar in a small saucepan. Boil it for 3 minutes. Boil until the sugar fully dissolves into the water. after dissolved the sugar syrup is ready to make juice.
- Combine 6 cups of water, sugar syrup, freshly squeezed orange juice and, freshly squeezed lemon juice in a big bowl. Refrigerate the juice until cool
Refresh your summer with this mojito.
- 2-ounce ginger lemon-flavored rum
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- 1lime, cut into 6 pieces
- ½ cup carbonated water
- Ice cubes as needed
- Take sugar and mint leaves in a pot. Stir vigorously mint and sugar together. Press mint leaves with the back of a spoon to release the oil. Take two glasses and add three lemon slices to each glass. Crush the lime pieces with the back of a spoon to release some lime juice. Pour ginger rum into both glasses, add ice cubes and carbonated water; stir. Here is ready fresh mojito.
Detox is one of my favorite juices. This summer let’s detoxify our body with some green detox.
- 90g spinach
- 2 peeled red apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- ½ pineapples
- 2 lemons
- 3tbsp ginger juice
- Peel pineapple, cucumber, lemon also apple if it’s not organic. After peeling, chop all ingredients. Put it into a juicer and strain it for better texture. Here is a ready super duper easy green detox. (you can add your favorite fruits or vegetables as well)
Vegan chocolate shake
This vegan chocolate shakes for those people who love chocolates very much.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2cup homemade rice milk
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 dates
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
- Soy whipped cream
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Pour it in a glass. Add some chocolate chips, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
Lemon mint iced tea
Tea relieves tiredness in our bodies. Lemon mint ice tea is beneficial in summer to relieve tiredness.
- 1.2liter water
- 2tbsp black tea powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 7-8 mint leaves
- Sliced lemon for decoration
- Ice cubes
- Pour water into a pan. Let the water heat. Pour the sugar into the water. Let it boil until the sugar is dissolved in the water.
- Add black tea powder for a light tea taste. Boil it for 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice. The tea color changes after adding lemon juice.
- Strain the tea. Let it cool at room temperature or you can put it into the fridge.
- Take 2 glasses and pour the tea; add ice cubes, lemon sliced and mint. Here is ready lemon mint iced tea.
Lemon-ginger water – Best Refreshing Drink
Lemon-ginger water loaded with many health benefits.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 15 cup Water
- Fresh ginger peeled
- 4 tsp honey
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, some water and honey in a blender. Blend it.
- Strain the mixture in a big jar and add the remaining water to it. Stir.
Buttermilk is an amazing curd based drink, which is undoubtedly an Indian favorite.
- 2 cups plain curd
- 2green chilies finely chopped
- A small bunch of coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1tsp black salt
- Normal salt to taste
- Take a bowl pour curd with all ingredients together. Blend them well.
- 2 cups of chilled water pour in a large pot and add the mixture. Mixed them very well. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
You just need two or three things to make this drink.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1cup water
- 1 sliced cucumber
- Lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Take water and sugar together. Stir it in medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool.
- Blend the cucumber and strain the liquid.
- Add sugar syrup, cucumber juice and ice cubes together.
Let’s beat the heat with mint juleps. One of the Best Refreshing Drinks.
- 2 cups water
- 2cups sugar
- 30 fluid ounce Kentucky bourbon
- Half cup roughly chopped fresh mint leave.
- 2 cup Crushed ice
- Boil water, sugar, chopped mint leaves together. Boil over high heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the syrup into a strainer to remove all mint leaves. Let it cool.
- Fill 8 glasses with crushed ice, pour 4 ounce bourbon and sugar mint syrup in each glass.
You can make sangria with your favorite fruit.
- ½ cup brandy
- 750 milliliter sauvignon blanc
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup chopped orange
- 1 chopped lemon
- 2 cup lime soda / 7Up
- 1cup triple sec
- 1 chopped lime
- Combine sauvignon blanc, brandy, pineapple juice, orange, lime, lemon, triple sec and lime soda in a big pitcher. Refrigerate for 8hrs.
- Strain before serve.