With the coronavirus disrupting our summer plans, everybody is relying on Coleman’s inflatable hot tubs to cool themselves off in this year’s blazing hot summer. But surprisingly enough, even with reducing pandemic rules, the rave of Coleman hot tubs did not go anywhere near reduction.
Why choose an inflatable hot tub?
- One of the most important pros of inflatable hot tubs is the cost. In place of in-ground spas which require a huge amount of money, the Coleman inflatable hot tub is under $600.
- The main reason why inflatable tubs became a rave during the pandemic situations, is portability. Take it outside in the warm sunny noon or inside in the winter for a relaxing spa.
- For people who use Coleman portable hot tub seasonally, the efficiency of no maintenance required is very useful.
- Coleman blows up hot tubs might seem flimsy when you think they are supported by air but you will be surprised at how sturdy they actually are! And on contrast, these inflatable spas are definitely softer than concrete or hard plastic adding to the relaxing feeling.
- Enjoy the feeling of sinking into a warm tub of bubbling water with a jet project to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
What are the features of the Coleman hot tub?
- Straightforward setup. It takes 30 minutes to set up and become ready to inflate.
- The tub can easily hold 4 people
- You can buy a connection for an indoor faucet that connects to the garden house and allows you to fill it with hot water.
- When just the circulator pump and heater are running like a low-frequency hum, then it works quietly.
Coleman Salu spa inflatable hot tub
One of the best models of hot tubs is the Coleman Salu spa inflatable hot tub. Here are some features of this inflatable hot tub:
- Easy to operate: The digital control panels let you decide the water temperature for a relaxing spa experience, along with regulating the jet sprays.
- Power saving system: Automate the temperature of the spa for up to 72 hours prior to saving money and energy.
- Durable body: Made of PVC material and I-beam construction, it provides superior strength and stability while making sure that the hot tub never loses its shape.
- Simple setup and maintenance: No tools are needed for setup, simple deflate and inflate with the included pump.
- Portable: This Coleman hot tub is portable, you can carry it anywhere with the lift handles provided by the sides. Also made for optimal storage and transport purposes.
How to drain a Coleman hot tub?
It isn’t too hard to inflate a Coleman hot tub. You just need to follow these 4 steps and you are good to go.
Step 1: Turn off the electric supply connected to the tub and unplug it.
Step 2: Attach the hose to the tub.
Step 3: Put the end of the hose into a drain or anywhere you want to dispose of the tub water.
Step 4: Undo the valve and allow the water to empty from the tub to the drain.
What does e02 mean on Coleman’s hot tub?
The E02 error symbol indicates a problem with the water flow. Usually, the most obvious things go unnoticed. If you start the water pump with no water in the tub or the water level is below the filter inlets, the E02 error shows up.
What are the other problems found in Coleman’s hot tub?
Now let’s look at the other common reasons too:
The build-up of dirt can slow the flow of water through the system. Simply hose off the dirt from the filters and restore the water to the normal level.
Crushed or Kinked Inlet Pipe
If your inlet is low on air or there is a sag in the liner. Simply straighten the lines out and the problem should be gone.
If you find flaky bits while cleaning debris, you most probably have a limescale problem. This can restrict water flow or trip the electrical line or the GFCI plug to the tub. Get a descaling solution and pump for 15 to 30 minutes.
Broken, stuck, or damaged impeller or shaft
Ceramic shafts are known to break on occasion. If this happens, the impeller will not spin freely and can lead to a decrease in water flow.
Clogged Debris Filter
If you don’t clean the debris filter once in a while, the build-up can cause the E02 error to come on. The easiest way to clean this is to backflush with a garden hose. Or get a brush to get it clean. Then re-attach the liner.
Now we don’t have to stress over canceled summer plans anymore! Just get your own Coleman inflatable hot tub and relax in under the warm sun playing with water with your friends and family. Hope these recommendations help you find the perfect inflatable tub for yourself.