Are you facing trouble having a good night’s sleep? Bid farewell to all your sleep troubles with the Intex air mattress. It is good for your health and super easy to inflate. Have trouble inflating your air mattress from Intex? Don’t worry, this article will come to your aid.
Air mattresses are highly recommended by physicians for their ability to cope with health issues such as bedsores, body aches, etc. While there are numerous brands of air mattresses on the market, the Intex air mattress is the best to get your hands on. This comfortable air mattress is super easy to inflate. Keep reading to learn more.
The process of inflating the Intex air mattress
Inflating air mattresses undoubtedly can be exhausting. But with Intex, you can reduce this tiring activity to a hassle-free chore! The Intex mattresses are generally of two types:
Air mattresses with built-in air pumps—Air mattresses that come with built-in air pumps are a blessing in disguise! The queen air mattress Intex usually comes with a built-in air pump. The process of inflation becomes so simple that you can complete the entire work in less than 5 minutes. Follow the given instructions to inflate your air mattress effortlessly:
- Foremost, place your mattress in a safe spot suitable for your sleep. Pointy objects below the air mattress can deflate it, causing immense trouble to you, double-check the ground before placing your air mattress.
- Next up, connect the built-in pump inside the compartment to the power cord. After plugging the cord, adjust and set the controls to inflate the mattress.
- Your mattress will get inflated within a few minutes, depending upon its size. Furthermore, make sure that you do not overinflate it. Overinflation can be dangerous.
Now, you are all set to get a good night’s sleep with your Intex air mattress. Deflate the air mattress when you no longer need it. All you need to do is to change the settings from inflation option to deflation and that’s it! Here are some models you can opt for Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Deluxe Single High Airbed Queen Size, Intex Dura-Beam Standard Single-High Airbed Series.
Air mattresses with a built-in foot pump – Even if you opt for the built-in foot pump, the steps are pretty simple:
- Turn on the switch of the foot pump.
- Start pressing the pump up and down with your foot.
- Continue until your air mattress is fully inflated.
Though the built-in foot pump is not a very hassle-free option, you can opt for it if it suits you. Here is some of the air mattresses that you can opt for – Intex Classic Downy Airbed Queen, Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Downy Airbed with Built-in Foot Pump.
Why should you choose Intex?
No doubt there are more than thousands of brands selling good-quality air mattresses. But why should you settle for just ‘good’, when you can get the ‘best’ with Intex. Here are some reasons why you should pick Intex over other brands:
- Highly versatile – The Intex air mattresses are highly versatile. They can be used both indoors and outdoors. Whenever there is a need for an extra bed for your guests, use the air mattress from Intex. Your guests won’t be able to differentiate between the comfort level of a bed and the air mattress. Else, you can even use it as your portable bed when you are on your long-awaited camping trip with your friends.
- Super easy inflation – With Intex, you do not have to worry about inflation. Intex provides super-easy inflation, you will only need around 4-5 minutes depending upon the size of the Intex air mattress to inflate it fully.
- Budget-friendly – A budget is an essential part of every purchase, right? Sporadically you might even have to compromise on the quality of the product to fit the speculated budget. But, with Intex, you can get the best quality air mattress at absolutely affordable prices. You can get the Intex twin air mattress, they are a very budget-friendly option to opt for.
- Highly efficient– Intex offers highly efficient air mattresses at low prices with all the additional features such as long durability, odor elimination, etc. The size of the Intex queen air mattress is big enough so, if you have a partner, opt for the queen size. The air mattress would never suffer from sagging and also has several health benefits such as curing back pain, bedsores, etc. Overall, the Intex air mattresses are highly efficient.
Overall, the Intex air mattress is a deal to steal! Hope this article could clarify all your doubts regarding the inflation of the air mattresses from Intex. Get your comfy air mattress from Intex now!