Today we will share with you the recipe of Milky Mushroom Chili. What is Milky Mushroom? Where are they found? How are they cooked? What is the benefit of Milky Mushroom? There are many questions about Milky Mushroom. Today I will share this entire question with you.
Milky Mushrooms are cooked in many ways but today I will share with you the recipe of how to cook Milky Mushrooms chili in the best way. There is no comparison to Milky Mushroom; they are very tasty to eat. This chili recipe can be made with some common ingredients. The recipe is very easy to prepare and you can cook it at home within a very short time.
Milky mushroom is found in the forests of India. Milky mushroom is cultivated in India and China. Milky mushrooms are white and shaped similar to an umbrella. Milky mushroom is 10 to 14 centimeters in length. Mushrooms grow naturally in the earth but Milky Mushrooms are also grown organically at home. Milky mushroom tastes like meat. And it is very beneficial and also very tasty.
How to clean milky mushroom
There is a lot of soil in the mushrooms that grow naturally on the earth, it is very important to clean it. After bringing milky mushrooms at home, if you found damaged or bad mushrooms then separate them, they are not edible.
Do not keep it soaked in water. By soaking milky mushrooms in water, it absorbs the water. Soaking milky mushrooms release a lot of water during cooking. Use hot water while washing the mushrooms.
Milky Mushrooms can be washed well in water. Apart from this, you can also peel and clean the upper layer of Milky Mushroom. This removes the top layer of milky mushroom and also clears the mud.
How to Store Milky Mushroom
Milky mushroom has high water content, so keeping the item in the fridge for a long time is a very tough task. So here are the tips to store milky mushrooms in freeze. First, you have to take a milky mushroom and wrap it with white tissue paper and keep it in the container. The tissue soaks the water. It will help to keep mushrooms fresh for a long time.
How to Cut Milky Mushroom
Milky mushroom has to be cut after washing it properly. You can cut the milky mushroom into small pieces like a paneer. It is very soft so it is very easy to cut it. let’s see how Milky Mushroom is cooked. Or you can also cut it into long pieces. One milky mushroom cut into four long pieces. It cooks quickly by cutting into small pieces.
Milky Mushroom Chili Recipe
Let’s find out how to make this delicious mushroom chili recipe.
- 200-gram Milky mushroom
- 2 medium-size onions cut into medium pieces
- Half cup ginger cut into small pieces
- Half cup garlic cut into small pieces
- 1 Red chill and 1 green chili cut into small pieces (you can add more if you like spice)
- ½ tbsp black pepper powder
- 1 big size capsicum cut into medium pieces.
- ½ tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ tbsp Soya sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- 1tsp Sugar
To make this delicious milky mushroom chili recipe first you have to make a mixture of corn flour, flour, salt, black pepper powder and, water in a bowl. Put the milky mushroom pieces into the mixture. Take a pan set it on the heat. Pour oil into the pan. Heat the oil. Now fry the milky mushroom pieces until the mushroom color turns golden brown.
Use the remaining oil for cooking others ingredients. Add capsicum, onion, garlic, ginger and, chili into the oil. Cook these ingredients for 2 minutes in medium flame. Add salt. Take a bowl and make corn flour water. Add the cornflour water into it. Cook for 1 minute.
Add water into it. Add all fried mushrooms to it. Cook for 2 minutes. Add soya sauce, sugar, and, tomato ketchup. Cook them for a while.
Now the mouth-watering delicious milky mushroom chili is ready for serve. You can serve it with chapati, tandoori roti, masala kulcha, and fried rice.
Milky Mushroom Benefits
Mushrooms are a rich source of Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, and Vitamin B. The mentioned mineral shots are found in mushrooms. These substances benefit our bodies a lot. Mushrooms are of many types, today we will tell about the benefits of Milky Mushroom. Milky Mushroom is rich in Vitamin A, B2, A, Vitamin C. Apart from this, potassium phosphorus zinc oxide, and selenium are also present in milky mushrooms. Milky mushrooms help reduce bad cholesterol levels. Milky mushroom has antitumor anti-cancer properties. Milky mushroom is also very beneficial for diabetes.
I hope you love this recipe. You must try this Milky Mushroom Chili recipe at home. And I’m sure that you going to love this recipe. So enjoy this item with your friends and family. Till then guys. Bye! Bye!
- Ludmila Cardoso is Making Waves in the Ever-Changing World of the Beauty Industry at Her Studio ‘Le Maquillage’The beauty industry is an ever-growing space where the possibilities for newer and improved products are endless. From UV protection, LED […]
- How to Use an Ice Roller on the Face: Soothe and Depuff Your SkinIf you’re wondering how to use an ice roller on the face, and want to know if they really work, keep […]
- The Most Renowned Shopping Destination Around the WorldAs the Global Luxury Goods market is said to increase to an enormous $382.6 billion by 2025, the team at Wizz […]
- What necklace can I wear with a boat neck?Boat necks are top-wear unique cuts that are very underrated. Boat necks are great for those who want to add bulk […]
- How to Set Up an Alarm on a Wind-Up Clock?You must have come across a windup clock once in your life. This type of clock does not need a battery […]