Chicken lollipop is a very tasty dish and along with tasty, it is a very popular dish. Chicken lollipop is very famous in India. Chicken lollipops are a spicy and mouthwatering dish. Chicken lollipops are good for a party menu. This is great for enjoying as an appetizer.
If you are making chicken lollipops for the first time, then you can proceed with chicken drumsticks. Chicken lollipops with drumsticks and also made with chicken wings. Chicken drumstick or chicken wings you can use both of them to make a chicken lollipop. This is my favorite chicken item.
Today I will share with you guys the recipe for making lollipops with chicken drumsticks. Homemade chicken lollipops are much tastier than shop-made chicken lollipops. This homemade chicken lollipop will be very hygienic and fresh too. And I can say for sure that you will love this recipe very much.
To make this delicious chicken lollipop we need to make the batter, chicken marinates, and garlic sauce. I split the ingredient list According to these 3 parts.
Ingredients for Batter
- 3 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Half tbsp White Pepper
- 2tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Chili Oil for the favor
- Salt for taste
Ingredients for Marinate Chicken Drumstick
- 4 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 500 Gram of Chicken Drumstick
- Salt for taste
- White pepper
Ingredients for garlic sauce
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Half cup chopped Garlic
- Half cup chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped Green Chili
- Salt for taste
- 1 tbsp Chili Sambal/ Sauce
- 2tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Half cup of Water
- 2tsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cornflower Water
Chicken Lollipop Recipe Making Step By Step
There are many ways to make chicken lollipops but the real flavor is hidden in the chicken lollipop masala which is used to make chicken lollipops. Today I will share with you how to make the next level testy Chicken Lollipops. So let’s know how to make Chicken Lollipops in perfect way.
- First, you have to make the garlic sauce for the chicken lollipop. Oh! Whenever I think about the taste of the sauce it’s making me crazy. Spicy mouthwatering flavor can steal your heart.
- After the sauce is done you have to make the batter. Corn flour, ginger garlic paste, and the most important or secret ingredient is baking powder all ingredients are used to make this batter.
- Marinate the chicken is very necessary. This will increase the lollipop taste.
- After marinate dip the marinated chicken drumstick into the batter and fry them into cooking oil.
How to Make Garlic Sauce
First I will tell the recipe for making garlic sauce. Garlic sauce increases the taste of chicken lollipops even more so let’s know how to make it.
- Let 3 tbsp oil heat in a large pan. Taking a big pan cause, we will fry the lollipops on the same pan. After the oil is heated add chopped garlic and chopped ginger. Cook these ingredients on a medium flame for 30 seconds. Add chopped green chilies. Cook it again for 20 seconds.
- Take care while cooking that the color of the ginger, garlic and, chilies does not change in brown. Bring brown color is not necessary here.
- Add 1tbsp chili sambal (Chili sambal is one type of chili sauce. You can easily get it in the market). Add tomato ketchup, water, salt, and white pepper.
- When the mixture started boiling add cornflower water (combine 1tbsp cornflower into 1 cup of water) for thickness.
- Cook the mixture for 1 minute and the garlic sauce is ready.
Chicken Lollipop Batter
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste and white pepper and salt to Corn Flour. The main ingredient is baking powder. Yes! Baking powder. Most of the people skip this one. But baking powder is important.
- Add water and combine the ingredients until you get the creamy texture. A combine machine will help you to combine it.
- Put the batter into the freeze for 1 hour to rest. After 1 hour add some chili oil to it and mix it. Chili oil increases the flavor.
Marinate the chicken
- Add 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt, and white pepper into the chicken and the marinate process is done.
Fri Chicken Lollipop
Oh! The last step and your delicious dish are ready. Let the oil heat into the same pan. Dip the chicken drumsticks into the batter and slowly pour into the heated oil one by one. Cook them until you get golden brown color.
Here is a ready chicken lollipop for serve. You can make it for an evening snack or you can enjoy this spicy dish with your friends in the holidays to make the holiday special. I bet the taste of this dish will be made your day.