Butter chicken carries another flavor in Indian cuisine. Today I will tell you How to Make a Restaurant Style Butter Chicken Recipe at home. Butter chicken is a very famous food item. This article will guide you to make this recipe at home. This recipe is so delicious that it can become your favorite food. If you want to enjoy Indian food then try this recipe. Butter chicken is more popular in India and foreign countries. most Indian loved butter chicken with kulcha and, naan during they are visit the restaurant. Many say the butter chicken recipe was invented in the kitchen, Moti Mahal. It doesn’t take much effort and time to make this Restaurant Style Butter Chicken Recipe. The recipe can be made easily.
How to make Butter Chicken Gravy?
- 1 kg tomato
- 100 gram chopped onion
- 50 gram chopped ginger
- 50 gram chopped garlic
- 50-gram green chili
- 150-gram cashew
- Salt for taste
- Water as required
Take all the ingredients into a big pot. Boil them together for 40 – 45 minutes. after boiling Blend them. Blend smoothly as much as possible.
How to Make Tandoori Marination for Butter Chicken?
Take a bowl and add curd, red chili powder, fenugreek, and salt together. Blend them. And tandoori marination is ready for use.
How to Marinate Butter Chicken?
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. ginger paste
- 2 tbsp. garlic paste
- Salt for taste
Marinate the chicken breast with the ingredients mentioned above for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes add tandoori marination into the chicken and marinate it for 1 hour.
How to Make Restaurant Style Butter Chicken?
- 1 small cube Butter
- 1 Burnt coal
- 1 bowl reduced milk
- 1 tbsp. red chili powder
- ½ cup dry crushed fenugreek leaves
- 1 cup mixture of milk and buttermilk
- 1/3 cup coriander
- 2 green chili Sliced
- 50-gram of butter
- 25 ml desi ghee / homemade ghee
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Lemon juice
Butter Chicken Making Process
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Fry the chicken breast. When the chicken breast becomes half fry put a small bowl cover with silver paper in the middle of the chicken into the pan and put a lump of burning coal into the bowl and put butter cube or melted butter into the burning coal. Cover the pan for 5 minutes. The butter releases the flavor of its and it makes it tastier.
- After 5 minutes remove the cover of the pan and also remove the silver bowl with coal and butter. Take out the chicken pieces from the oil and put them into a bowl.
- Use the remaining oil. Add butter into the oil, add reduced milk in it and Sauté them. Add red chili powder, fenugreek leaves mix them very well. Add gravy in it and cook the gravy for 10 minutes. If the gravy becomes too thick add water to reduce thickness.
- After 10 minutes, add the mixture of milk and buttermilk into the gravy. Cook the gravy for 10 minutes and sprinkle coriander. Add sliced green chilies and 50 grams of butter. Cook them for a while.
- Add the chicken into the gravy. Cook for a while and add the fresh cream. Add salt, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook them for 40 seconds and the delicious Restaurant Style Butter Chicken is ready.
- Garnish it with cream and enjoy the butter chicken with fried rice, tandoori roti, Masala kulcha, Jeera rice, Pulao, Butter nun, etc.
- After having this dish you are going to fall in love with this Butter chicken recipe. Hope you like this recipe till then guy’s bye!!