Both Chicken Breast and Chicken thigh are rich in protein. The difference between the two is that the chicken breast wins for the protein and the chicken thigh for the juiciness. Today’s article is about how to cook air fryer chicken thighs.
Chicken Thighs is very tasty all the time. But if you want to have a healthy combination with delicious then this air fryer chicken thighs recipe is perfect for you. You can cook air fryer chicken thighs bone-in or boneless both ways.
How Long Chicken Thighs Takes to Cook in Air Fryer?
It doesn’t take long for delicious chicken thighs in the air fryer to be made. Air fryer chicken Thigh recipe can be made in a very short time. After putting the chicken thigh in the air fryer, cook it for 10 minutes at 380 degrees. After 10 minutes the chicken thigh should be flipped and cooked at 165 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt for taste
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Thighs?
- Wrap the chicken thighs in a paper towel to dry the chicken thighs. When dry, place the chicken thighs in a large glass bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Now spread olive oil on the chicken thighs and toss well.
- Spread the mixed ingredients over the chicken thighs and toss again
- Then place the chicken thighs skin side in an air fryer basket.
- Then cook the chicken thighs at 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the chicken thighs to the other side and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- After 6-7 minutes you can see that the color of the chicken thighs has changed. Use a fork or toothpick to see if the chicken thighs are cooked or not.
- Just in 18 minutes, the delicious air fryer chicken thighs recipe is ready.